Thursday 13 February 2014

Damn Facebook!!

I knew this would happen at some point. I try to keep things intelligent, you know with quite a few supported paragraphs explaining myself, but I knew that at some point I would post something about a tiny little problem!

Right, Facebook. Today, you changed the layout of the news feed, putting the notifications and message buttons on the right hand side instead of the left. Now, this is NOT LOGICAL!! People read from left to right so naturally go to the left to access or start looking at something - even website pages have to scroll to the right after seeing information on the left, which is what I now have to do with these new settings. So every time I now get a notification, I go back to the top, look at the left, and get annoyed when it's not there!

Yes, I realise that it's hardly much effort to scroll right to click on something. But to me, it's just one of those niggling things that's getting under my skin! Yes, some things like medical research need to change and advance,  but simple things that work (and make logical sense...) already do not. And yes, eventually like all other changes facebook has made, I'll probably get used to it and stop hating it so much. But my point is that even if we do get used to something, it's only because we can't go back to what we were happy with in the first place! We shouldn't have to.

Ok, rant over.

For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment